As a teacher, I always looked forward to every new school year: the first-day-of-school excitement, getting to know my new students, and all the lessons and topics we’d cover. This school year brings unique challenges and opportunities to reimagine learning. The pandemic upended our status quo, forcing us out of our comfort zones and into the unknown.
As we prepare for what’s ahead, we hear an overwhelming wish to celebrate the resilience of young people and the new ways they have embraced learning. Tinkercad is the perfect platform for reimagining learning, shared spaces, and communities together with students, while also teaching STEM skills in a fun and engaging way.
In the spirit of looking forward, I am excited to invite you to another season of our free webinars called Teaching with Tinkercad. This series is designed to help you successfully integrate Tinkercad into your class and utilize the great resources we have available to make STEM learning relevant, creative, and empowering for students.
Registration is Now Open for October!
You can register for our second webinar of the year: Level Up with Tinkercad on Thursday, October 28th at 4pm Pacific Time (7pm Eastern Time) here.
Guest experts Netia McCray, Darin Hughes, and Guillermo Melantoni join host Kellyanne Mahoney to demonstrate how to start with, teach with, or graduate from Tinkercad.
- Level 1: We'll demonstrate how to start using Tinkercad and Tinkercad Lesson Plans.
- Level 2: We'll explain how to tap into your classroom superpowers with Tinkercad Classrooms.
- Level 3: We'll walk through 3D design projects you can take from Tinkercad to Fusion 360.
Wherever you are in your Tinkercad journey, you can level up!
Teaching with Tinkercad Full-Year Schedule
Our full-year PD schedule is as follows:
- September 9: Get Started Teaching with Tinkercad
- October 28: Learning by Doing with Send-to-Fusion
- December 2: Teaching with Codeblocks and Circuits for Hour of Code
- January 27: Collaborating with Gen Ed to Drive Student Engagement
- February 17: Exploring CTE Month with Career Connections
- March 24: Extending the Building Blocks of Innovation with Augmented Reality (AR)
So please bookmark this page for the full slate of 2021-22 Teaching with Tinkercad webinars and future guest speakers! These webinars will all be interactive sessions, and we encourage educators to join us live. There will also be time built in to connect with one another and to ask questions to the Tinkercad team.
And don’t worry if you can't make it to the live webinar. We’ll post the recordings to our YouTube channel for on-demand viewing, where you can also binge-watch previous Teaching with Tinkercad episodes.
This year, let’s accelerate learning into something new: Let’s go back to the classroom, and forward to school. We look forward to co-creating these interactive PD hours with you.