The Tinkercad Student Design Contest is for all students who are using Tinkercad. To enter, you simply need to post an Instructable showing how you made a Tinkercad 3D design as part of your homeschooling experience. No 3D printer is required!
We are giving away two prizes of $100 gift cards for the following five categories:
- Make it Move – To win this prize, you need to demonstrate that you have designed and made something with functioning moving parts.
- Connectors – This prize is for any project that encourages the creation of connectors. It can be as simple as an L-bracket for a robot or as complicated as connecting a bicycle to power a blender. We are looking for creativity and functionality.
- Silly Solutions – Show us an example of how you identified a problem, or something broken, and used 3D design to create a fix.
- Mashup – Show us how you took two of your favorite things (or things from the gallery) and creatively combined them to make something new.
- Scene – This prize is for designs of physical spaces, from parks and landmarks to undersea adventures.
If you have never posted an Instructable before, here are some resources to help you get started: