- Get hands-on with products in a place where your voice is heard
- Try out the latest innovations for supporting teaching
- Give your feedback so companies know how to tune their products to fit your needs
- Meet other teachers and expand your network of friends & colleagues
Andy and Sarah will be on hand to interact with attendees, demo Tinkercad and gain valuable feedback from some of our valued users. This is a free conference and if you are open to attend sign up!
For those not familiar with edSurge, it’s a great edTech publication and organization.
edSurge reports on the latest news and trends in the edtech industry to help:
- Entrepreneurs who build new products and businesses;
- Educators who use these tools;
- Investors and others who support companies and schools.
They share information vital to all in the ecosystem: trends, available jobs, opportunities and events. They are building a database of rich information about emerging products and how they’re being used. edSurge also runs a series of conferences where educators and entrepreneurs meet on common ground and exchange feedback on how to build and refine tools to improve educational outcomes.
With the right tools, technology can transform “learning” from something we did in classrooms at fixed hours of the day to something we can do anywhere, anytime.