How to Enter:
- Using Tinkercad, create your best holiday inspired decoration (could be an ornament, a figurine, stocking hook…your possibilities are endless, so show us your best!)
- Send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title your submission: “12 Days of Printing – Your Name”
- Include your name, shipping address and phone number
- Take a screenshot of your design and share it with friends – Don’t forget to include the hashtag #12daysofprinting and tag @GROWit3D
- Accepted file formats are: .stl
December 6th-17th – Submission period
December 20th – Design shipped – Just in time for Christmas!
- All entries must be created using Tinkercad
- Entries can be submitted daily until December 17th, 2013 11:59PM PST
- Multiple entries are accepted
- Bounding box of design should be no bigger than: 4 in x 4 in x 4 in
- Minimum wall thickness on designs: 0.04”
- Winner(s) will be chosen by the GROWit selection team
- Winner(s) will be announced Thursday December 19th, 2013
- The designer(s) of the best holiday inspired ornament will win their own 3D printed design with features on the GROWit blog and social media channels!
- Winning designs will be sold in the GROWit store with recognition to the designer.
- 10% of all sales will be awarded to the winning designers for sales through December 31, 2013
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting an entry (which includes a 3D file, pictures and text description) to GROWit, you grant a non-exclusive, royalty free, unlimited in the time, worldwide license to GROWit to display the design you submitted and/or a reproduction of this design for any purposes. GROWit has the right to reproduce in 3D, sell reproductions of model, take photographs/pictures and reproduce the pictures of the design on any support (CD, DVD, internet, folder, etc.) for GROWit purposes. By submitting your design to the challenge, you state that you are the sole creator of the model and that you do not infringe any copyright or any other intellectual property right (trademark, design and mode, patent, etc.) of a third party and/or that you obtained all the necessary permissions in order to duly allow such a license to GROWit.
- All entries must be unique and never 3D printed before.
- All entries must be created on Tinkercad.com
- GROWit reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives or substitutes will be allowed. The decision of the jury will be final.
12 Days of Printing – Official Rules PDF