We raised the roof starting Sunday night by rolling out some whiz-bang features, including a re-designed homepage. We ended the week in true, 3D fashion...
'Cos that's how we roll.
NEW FEATURES. Where to begin? Henrik hooked us up this week with several slick designs including a new homepage. Now you can easily learn to design the products of your life, and read our blog while you're at it. In-between sauna breaks, he also managed to upgrade the Lessons. Lessons. Lessons. Yup. They're called Lessons now, and teach they will for Jedi you too will become. ANYway...
- Alt-resize resizes around center of selection
- Alt-moves duplicates the selection
- Added more legibility of the measures (labels face camera and more lines)
- Improved the contrast on some handles for better viz against backgrounds
- Resize and move handles are only shown on the visible side of the shape (peek below to adjust the bottom)
- Added a measure to prevent abrupt flickering
- Scaling proportionally shapes which are raised above the workplane work now as if they are on the workplane
Aki was too busy to be bothered since he was heads-down all week working on secret squirrel stuff, or what we call T-1 Level 0 Classified (see below).
However, as is typical Aki fashion, he saved the day a few times when we had some issues with Emily's Brewster Station. Check out her model in 3D and pay special attention to the interior. Nice work, Emily!
WINNER OF TORUS CHALLENGE. Monday was a big day. Not only did we do all of the above in less than 24-hours, but Agustin won the first user-designed Lesson with his Kraken. Ummmm, one question. Don't octopus have eight legs? Look for this octotorus Lesson, soon!
The Tinkercad Team